Who Are We?
‘We’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ refer to M Mentoring ABN 95 205 650 449, Australian Credit Licence 389328, and Credit Representative Number 399331.
Our commitment to protect your privacy
Our commitment in respect of personal information is to abide by the Australian Privacy Principles for the protection of personal information, as set out in the Privacy Act and any other relevant law.
When we refer to personal information we mean information from which your identity is reasonably apparent. This information may include information or an opinion about you. The personal information we hold about you may also include credit information.
Credit information is information which is used to assess your eligibility to be provided with finance and may include any finance that you have outstanding, your repayment history in respect of those loans, and any defaults. Usually, credit information is exchanged between credit and finance providers and credit reporting bodies.
The kinds of personal information we may collect about you include your name, date of birth, address, account details, occupation, and any other information we made need to identify you. If you are applying for finance we may also collect the ages and number of your dependants and cohabitants, the length of time at your current address, your employment details and proof of earnings and expenses. If you apply for any insurance product through us we may also collect your health information. We will only collect health information from you with your consent.
Why we collect your personal information
We collect personal information for the purposes of assessing your application for finance. We may also collect your personal information for the purposes of direct marketing and managing our relationship with you. From time to time we may offer you other products and service.To enable us to maintain a successful
business relationship with you, we may disclose your personal information to other organisations that provide products or services used or marketed by us. We may also disclose your personal information to any other organisation that may have or is considering having an interest in your finance, or in our business.
How do we collect your personal information?
Where reasonable and practical we will collect your personal information directly from you. We may also collect your personal information from finance brokers and other people such as accountants and lawyers.
Do we disclose your personal information?
We may disclose your personal information:
• to prospective funders or other intermediaries in relation to your finance requirements;
• to other organisations that are involved in managing or administering your finance such as third party suppliers, printing and postal services, call centres;
• to associated businesses that may want to market products to you;
• to companies that provide information and infrastructure systems to us;
• to anybody who represents you, such as finance brokers, lawyers and accountants;
• to anyone, where you have provided us consent;
• where we are required to do so by law, such as under the Anti-Money or Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act 2006 (Cth);
• to investors, agents or advisers, or any entity that has an interest in our business; or
• to your employer, referees or identity verification services.
Prior to disclosing any of your personal information to another person or organisation, we will take all reasonable steps to satisfy ourselves that:
1. The person or organisation has a commitment to protecting your personal information at least equal to our commitment.
2. You have consented to us making the disclosure.
We may use cloud storage to store the personal information we hold about you. The cloud storage and the IT servers may be located outside Australia. We may disclose your personal information to overseas entities that provide support functions to us. You may obtain more information about these entities by contacting us.
• The information provided on this M Mentoring web site has been compiled for your convenience. M Mentoring makes no warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this web site.
• M Mentoring, including its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns, will not accept any liability for any loss, damage or other injury resulting from its use.
• Links to other web sites are provided for your convenience and M Mentoring is not responsible for the information contained on those web sites. The provision of a link to another web site does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that web site, or any products or services offered on that web site, by M Mentoring. M Mentoring will not accept any liability for the use of those links to connect to web sites that are not under our control. M Mentoring, its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns do not accept any liability:
• for any investment decisions made on the basis of this
• This web site does not constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such. M Mentoring urges you to obtain professional advice before proceeding with any investment.
• for any damages or losses whatsoever, arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site and any other site lined to this site.
• The limitation on liability contained in paragraph 4 applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages that you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profit, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
• Nothing in this web site constitutes or is intended to constitute an offer of, or an invitation to purchase or subscribe for, securities.
• M Mentoring holds the copyright to this web site. M Mentoring grants you a limited licence to download this web site for personal use only. You are not permitted to reproduce or alter this web site, or any copy of it, for any other purpose without the prior express written consent of M Mentoring.
• M Mentoring regards your privacy as important and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that if you have subscribed to receive notification of web site updates; your e-mail address will remain confidential.
• M Mentoring reserves the right to make changes, modifications, additions, deletions and corrections to the web site, at any time and without notice.
Any links have been provided for your convenience. Websites which you are transferred to are not controlled by M Mentoring and M Mentoring is not responsible, and does not accept any liability, for the information contained on those web sites. The provision of a link does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that web site or any products or services on that web site.